Launched by IEEE and IP.com in 2016, InnovationQ Plus is the only tool that combines the power of a patented semantic search based on machine learning, with full-text IEEE documents and a global patent database.
New Features that Benefit You
InnovationQ Plus is an Innovation Discovery and Analytics Platform
How has InnovationQ Plus Evolved?
- Full-text of patents from 10 of the top authorities
- Over 70 million patent documents
- Full-text non-patent literature, including IEEE journals, conferences, and standards
- Now with full-text of patents from 32 authorities
- More than 100 million patent documents
- > 50,000 US litigation cases linked to patents
- Corporate Tree based on S&P Global Market Intelligence company relationships data
- Intuitive interface allows patent professionals as well as researchers, executives, and other stakeholders to perform searches and analysis with ease
- Continued improvements for ease of use: new navigation; new filters for litigation and affiliation; improved family and citation linking
2017 Featured Enhancements
Comprehensive Corporate Tree
The most comprehensive corporate tree in the industry.
- Based on S&P Global Market Intelligence company relationships data
- Comprises over 140,000 company name matches
- Includes both small private companies and large public corporations
- Provides more accurate and complete company patent portfolios, with an understanding of mergers, acquisitions, and subsidiaries
Enhanced search capabilities providing the best of both worlds.
- Patented semantic search engine to find conceptually relevant results
- New advanced fielded, Boolean, and proximity searching to add precision
- Options for all user types and search strategies
Next-Generation Semantic Mapping
An enhanced landscape view of documents to help determine market opportunities, competitive intelligence, and more.
- Use of honeycombs for identifying documents, which can scale to larger map depths — now up to 5,000 documents!
- Automatic coloring of concept clusters based on
analysis of emergent regions