Launched by IEEE and IP.com in 2016, InnovationQ Plus is the only tool that combines the power of a patented semantic search based on machine learning, with full-text IEEE documents and a global patent database.
New Features that Benefit You
InnovationQ Plus is an Innovation Discovery and Analytics Platform
How has InnovationQ Plus Evolved?
- Full-text of patents from 10 of the top authorities
- Over 70 million patent documents
- Full-text non-patent literature, including IEEE journals, conferences, and standards
- Now with full-text of patents from over 100 authorities
- More than 115 million patent documents
- > 50,000 US litigation cases linked to patents
- Corporate Tree based on S&P Global Market Intelligence company relationships data
- Pharmaceutical data from US FDA “Orange Book” and Australian register
- Over 2 million other non-patent literature documents from the IET, SMPTE, OnePetro, Pub Med, IBM, IP.com’s Prior Art Database, Wiley, MIT, and more.
- Patented semantic search based on machine learning, uniquely tuned for discovery of patent and technical documents
- Advanced Query Builder to create complex fielded searches, or use advanced Boolean syntax for precision
- Document List search to streamline workflows
Visualizations & Analysis
- 21 standard charts
- Semantic Map
- Analyze custom charting mode
- Next-generation semantic mapping with advanced highlighting
- Favorite visuals dashboard
- Intuitive interface allows patent professionals as well as researchers, executives, and other stakeholders to perform searches and analysis with ease
- Continued improvements for ease of use: new navigation; multi-panel results view, new filters for litigation and affiliation; improved family and citation linking, new semantic map highlights, improved de-dupe options, and more.
Comprehensive Corporate Tree
The most comprehensive corporate tree in the industry.
- Based on S&P Global Market Intelligence company relationships data
- Comprises over 145,000 company name matches
- Includes both small private companies and large public corporations
- Provides more accurate and complete company patent portfolios, with an understanding of mergers, acquisitions, and subsidiaries
Enhanced search capabilities providing the best of both worlds.
- Patented semantic search engine to find conceptually relevant results
- New advanced fielded, Boolean, and proximity searching to add precision
- Options for all user types and search strategies
Customizable Multi-Panel Views
Increase productivity by choosing which part(s) of the document to view as you review results.
- New multi-panel view added to List View, Split View, and Visualizations area
- Edit Layout to choose one of five different layouts, then drag and drop viewable areas into template
- Drag panel edges to change width of panel
Enhanced Semantic Map Highlights
Use new map highlights to illuminate aspects of documents to better understand a portfolio or technology space, spot trends, and more.
- In addition to Ultimate Parent and Current Assignee, new highlight options include: Publication Year, Inventors, CPC/IPC subclasses and subgroups, and NPL Authors/Inventors and Affiliations
- Sort highlight values by relevance, count, or alphanumerically and show all values