InnovationQ Plus indexes IEEE full text publications alongside one of the largest global patent literature databases in the industry.
- More than 4 million documents from IEEE journals, conferences, and standards – cited in patents 3x more than other publishers
- Access to full-text IEEE content by seamlessly navigating to IEEE Xplore (for existing IEEE Xplore subscribers).
- Global database of over 100 million patents and applications
- USPTO, EPO, WIPO, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan.
NEW! Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Eurasian PO, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain and Ukraine.
- Over 50,000 US litigation cases linked to patents
- IP.com’s proprietary Prior Art Database
- Licensable technology from universities
- More than 230,000 journal and conference papers from the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), plus other non-patent literature including Pub Med and IETF, and IP.com’s Prior Art Database.