InnovationQ Plus indexes IEEE full text publications alongside one of the largest global patent literature databases in the industry.
- More than 4 million documents from IEEE journals, conferences, and standards – cited in patents 3x more than other publishers
- Access to full-text IEEE content by seamlessly navigating to IEEE Xplore (for existing IEEE Xplore subscribers).
- Global database of over 100 million patents and applications
- USPTO, EPO, WIPO, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Eurasian PO, Finland, France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, UK, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Taiwan.
NEW! AIPO, Argentina, ARIPO, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Singapore, Norway, DD Former German Republic, and Ukraine.
- Over 50,000 US litigation cases linked to patents
- IP.com’s proprietary Prior Art Database
- Licensable technology from universities
- More than 230,000 journal and conference papers from the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- Over 25,000 standards, journal articles, and conference papers from the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE), plus other non-patent literature including Pub Med and IETF, and IP.com’s Prior Art Database.