InnovationQ Plus indexes IEEE full text publications alongside a comprehensive, full text global patent literature database. InnovationQ Plus allows users to quickly discover the search results they need for their patent activities.
- More than 4 million documents from IEEE journals, conferences, and standards – cited in patents 3x more than other publishers
- Access to full-text IEEE content by seamlessly navigating to IEEE Xplore (for existing IEEE Xplore subscribers).
- Global database of over 100 million patents and applications
- USPTO, EPO, WIPO, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan.
NEW! Argentina, Austria, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Poland, South Africa, Spain and Ukraine.
- Over 50,000 US litigation cases linked to patents
- IP.com’s proprietary Prior Art Database
- Licensable technology from universities
- Other non-patent literature including Pub Med and IETF